Click the title for the full post

MSN Games

Monday, September 21, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 8:47 PM

Short talk:123

What I believe is true. This will be the last time I feel pissed for this kind of insignificant stuff, I swear.

 

 

 

Holidays are boring, especially for a dickhead with no money like me who probably spends whole day long sitting in front of his computer. What to do, spent a lot this week and officially broke now.

 

Played lousy games for the whole day until someone came to challenge me some MSN games. We started off by Minesweeper Flags,

 

image

I didn’t know she knows nothing about it, so 26:1 (xD). Then we changed to UNO.

 

image

This stupid UNO doesn’t follow the rules that I used to play (or contrary, I didn’t follow the official rules LOL) and made me lost the first round. Of course, ex-fulltime gamer like me was still able to catch up later xDD.

Then we went into Puzzle that I usually have no patience to play at all. In order to make it more fun, I picked the photo from my laptop and chose the advance mode, which was totally stupid.

2

 

Why? Because the background was too plain! I had totally no idea how should I continue it after finishing the centre part.

 

 5

 

Well, wasted 42 minutes and 42 seconds on this. Who was the winner? The dickhead again of course.

 

123

 

because I used some evil tricks to get most of the snaps. What trick? Challenge me and you will know. HAHA!

 

J’z

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. oo didnt know got such games. Looks fun.

  1. Jz says:

    Kenwooi:
    Yea, if you win lol

    Sab:
    and you still lost xD

    Chris:
    Try it out when you're bored xD

  1. SJ says:

    like the puzzle pic! cool! =)

  1. Wai Keong says:

    I din know we can do that... =)

    Wai Keong