Click the title for the full post

INTI Prom Night

Thursday, September 10, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:00 PM

Short talk:123

Movies and anime spree for days, I’m not dying yet. 

 

 

 

Time flies, just a snap and I’m in September now. Have been studying for 9 months in Inti and already use to everything there. So nothing is really special for me now beside the Inti annual prom night.

 

image

 

I’ve no person to date, I fail in dancing, and I hate formal wear. So tell me why the hell should I pay 65 bucks to attend this prom night.

 

image

Well, my friend is right, I’d probably stay in Inti for only one year, I should try this so-called the most meaningful annual activity of Inti up. Besides, who knows maybe engaging in this kind of social activities will help me in the future?

 

However, one message from Intima to a friend of mine almost change my mind:

No alcoholic drinks on that day.

 

WHAT THE HECK, NO ALCOHOCLIC DRINKS IN A SO-CALLED PROM NIGHT? AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME BEERS DUDE!

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Walao the setting nice oo. Im up 4 dis kind of social event lo, but no beer is a definite minus points. No leng lui is another.

  1. Jz says:

    Existance of leng lui and existance of leng lui with their partners are different thing xD