Click the title for the full post

I look like Koo Tin-Lok

Friday, September 18, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:33 PM

Short talk:123

Just swallowed a mountain, but output still not yet come xD

 

 

 

 

I posted about the happy and funny things happened in Sunset Bistro last Sunday yesterday. It would be a wonderful and perfect night, if I didn’t lost my specs. The fuck, and the careless people like me didn’t even notice it until on the way back, then found nothing after turning back.

 

So, the bad news is I have to waste money on new specs; Well the good news is, I got to buy a new specs LOL. Went to a shop and spotted a pair of specs, and when I asked for more discount, the salesman told me:

‘You know who is the spokesperson for this brand? Koo Tin-Lok! So very sorry cannot discount much lah. He just wore the specs and took photos also earned 400,000 bucks already.’

18092009514

 

Who cares who is the spokesperson, I just know that gay makes my specs more expensive. Pissed. Yet, they gave me the paper bag with his face on it. Dang it! It’s not like the specs will make me look like him anyway.

 

Er… wait…do I look like him with the specs on?

 

Picture0009

 

Yea! You think so too right!?

 

If yes.

 

NAH!

 

Picture0011

 

J’z

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    hahah...siao kia!!!
    same face ma!
    beh pai!

  1. Jz says:

    tone is different already la -_-

  1. ceh ceh... got look like koo tin-lok loh. Who is he btw? :P

  1. Jz says:

    My twins AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

  1. SJ says:

    oh..kinda..haha..proud to be?

    ps you're invited to comment on my post too =)