Click the title for the full post

The coolest car in the college

Wednesday, September 2, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 8:57 PM

Short talk:123

Oh my goodness! I love Moral Studies too!

 

 

 

I didn’t see any student came to college by helicopter yet, but for sure, there must be some rich guys driving luxury cars around in every college.

 

Well, I think the coolest car I’ve seen in my college is Audi TT.

 

image

 

My god, I swear I’ll be a good kid if my dad buys me this shit! This damn makes you look cool in all the ways! No matter you’re driving it or just a passenger inside, or even when you crashed with a lorry or playing with its key.

 

Of course, when it’s locked by security guard too.

 

02092009495

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Ooo.. ceh.. Audi TT..

    Im taking helicopter to my lectures.

  1. Jz says:

    The only chance you will be able to sit in a helicopter is when you get caught under ISA xD