Click the title for the full post

The best beauty contest ever

Thursday, September 24, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:42 PM

Short talk:1234

Everywhere is full of people because of Raya, even buying a Sundae cone becomes so hard.

 

 

 

Personally, I don’t really like to watch beauty contests as other guys do. Well, not because they’re not pretty, of course, I’m not a gay since I don’t watch bodybuilding competitions either. It’s probably because I still haven’t reach the age of being attracted by them, or in other words, they’re too old for me. LOLOL

 

But I guess I’m finally interested in a beauty contest after receiving an email with some photos in it from my friend. Check the pictures.

 

image043

image039

image046

image036

 

 image048

 

 

What if I tell you that, they’re dude?

All I want to say is, Thailand ftw!

 

*repeat, I’m not gay*

 

J’z

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. kenwooi says:

    haha.. i knew it!
    once see also know edy..
    DUDESS! =D

    kenwooi.com

  1. ya lo, 1st pic can know is dude d haha.

  1. Jz says:

    Kenwooi & Chris:
    Wtf how to see! they don't even have apples! I will probably find out only when i push them down on bed and 'wtf!!' xD

  1. SJ says:

    but they all look so pretty. and cos dudes are always like tat? i don know la. haha. but i like their crowns.

    From me to you, suejean =)