Click the title for the full post

The best boyfriend ever

Tuesday, September 1, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 8:40 PM

Short talk:123

Holy shit, I love my new semester. I was like, bored to hell.

 

 

 

Thinking that your boyfriend is the best in this world? Thinking that all good guys died 100 centuries ago? Think again.

 

As far as I know, this kind of guy still exists, at least I know one of them lately. Although he is already 40+, but…

 

He looks nice.

He works in a large firm.

He is rich.

He drives big car(s).

He stays in condo.

He is the director who controls over 100+ agents.

He is good tempered and loyal, even when his girlfriend hit his genital with heel.

01092009493 (For more information, go to http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2009/08/30/101.html)

click here for the video

 

Damn! Ladies, tell me where on the Earth can you find this kind of boyfriend!

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Ouch...

    X_X

    and ouch again.

  1. Jz says:

    you're in the video? xD