Click the title for the full post

BBQ Night in INTI

Saturday, September 19, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:13 PM

Short talk:123

An unbelievable thing just happened, my dad cooked for our dinner.

 

 

 

Just when I thought INTI’s Prom Night would be the first event I participate in INTI college, my friend invited me to the BBQ Night hosted by AUP students.

 

Surprisingly, seemed like we were the only 3 strangers from other course beside AUP, like 3 aliens who sneaked into the place for foods and totally invisible for them.

 

DSC01110 (plus me as the camera man.)

 

We were late for about 1 hour for some personal reasons, and guess what, there were only chicken wings and some marshmallows left for us. Well, with no other better alternatives for us, we started to mess with the chicken wings.

 

DSC01106

 

Seriously, beside the chicken wings, it was still chicken wings.

 

DSC01102

 

Which reminded me of my chicken necks. So, all we needed to do was to finish up 12 bucks of chicken wings, and I swear, I ate like 100,000 chicken wings.

 

DSC01109

 

Er, scorched chicken wings I mean.

 

DSC01115

 

J’z

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    lol...
    you all still going that BBQ Night.
    haha!!
    i thought u all back d.
    u all really lol!!!!!!!

  1. Jz says:

    Bo bian, steamboat at friday ma, don't want to eat twice in a week xD

  1. lol, my word verification for the comment above was "noops".

  1. Jz says:

    Chao wei da is way more delicious AHAHA