Click the title for the full post

Semester 2 ended officially

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:33 PM

My 2nd semester in INTI ended officially by the moment I received my result of semester 2 and enrolled for the semester 3 today. Time flies, I’d say.

 

The bad news is, I got a B for my English. I’m not saying that my English is good, but it’s totally unreasonable. I got a 46/60 for my course work, and having a B means I got a mark of 60-69, which means, I didn’t even have a 24/40 in my final test.

 

To tell the truth, I remembered the final test wasn’t so hard compare to the minor tests. So always remember, don’t make your lecturer hates you or your class, buy more sweets for them and P their LP.

123 However, the good news is:

The era of waking up at 7 in the morning ended.

There will be no more 8am class in semester 3, which suits pig lazy people like me.

 

By the way, Moral Studies is for idiots.

 

J’z