Click the title for the full post

The Proposal

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:43 PM

Short talk:123

I know I should start my revision plans now, but…but… arh just forget about it.

 

 

 

image 

Movie, again, like there were no final exams next week. I guess it should be considered as a rest/break/way to release stress, of course, if I have started reading.

 

Well, another nice movie, I would say. Funny with a creative storyline.

 

the_proposal01

 

Margaret, who works as an executive editor in a company, is going to be deported to Canada due to her Visa status.

 

So in order to avoid the deportation, she forces her assistant, Andrew, to marry her.

 

682_13560.jpg 

 

Being blackmailed, Andrew grudgingly accepts. Under the pressure of government’s investigation, they have to spend their weekend in Andrew’s hometown, Alaska, where the funny things happen.

 

the_proposal04

 

Watch the trailer here,

 

 

Well, last but not least, I’m sure that you’d love this movie if you enjoy watching strip dances by freaking weirdo.

 

the_proposal23

the_proposal34

 

J’z

Currently have 7 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Go fuck yourself maplefag

  1. Jz says:

    LOL
    first thing, I don't play maple.

    second thing, sometimes I hope that my dick could reach my asshole too =P

  1. I find it vry amusing. Not d movie, but d retard anonymous dat commented. It's like a continuation from ur previous post :p

  1. Jz says:

    Amusing? Yea he is.
    Some people just like to dispraise others without leaving their identity.
    Don't even want to delete those comments, they're entertaining =P

  1. Vivian Q says:

    I think I'm going to watch this after reading! :) Nice review!