Click the title for the full post

Overheard: Fake monk

Sunday, August 23, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:48 PM

Short talk:1

Going to take my result tomorrow, and great, my parents want to eat dim sum so they’re going to go with me, mai god.

 

 

Today morning, my brother showed me a picture in newspaper, about a fake monk who asked for donations in public and turned into casual wear after his work.

 

image http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2009/08/22/111.html

 

And he said:

1

 

 

‘This idiot really ruins Malaysia’s reputation up.’ 

 

 

2

 

‘Who the heck tells you that it happened in Malaysia, 100% not.’    

 

 

After he checked the article,

 

3

 

     ‘Singapore! OMG how you know one!’

 

 

4

‘Because no one will do such thing in Malaysia, Malaysians have no sympathy.’

 

 

 

J’z

Currently have 1 comments: