Click the title for the full post

Overheard: After the funeral

Sunday, August 9, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:42 PM

Short talk:

Whole day spent on PPS, that’s exactly what a student who’s going to sit for his final tomorrow should do.

 

After my mum backed from a funeral, my mouthy brother asked:

1

 

 

How was that doing?’

 

 

Then my dad, who was reading his newspaper, answered:

 

2

 

   ‘Of course burned already lah, what else it could be?’

 

 

What an appropriated and awesome answer…

 

3

 

 

 

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Baby says:

    for chinese funeral, normally after the funeral ceremony, the corpse will be taken to burned and the ashes, bones or watever left will be put into a canister. and then put inside a temple

  1. Jz says:

    Yea I know that, just that way my dad answered my brother was really...