Click the title for the full post

I hate these people

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 8:19 PM

Short talk:123

If the situation continues, boringness would kill me before H1N1.

 


 

DSC00574

 

In case your intelligence is low enough for not knowing what that blue table is, or having serious eyes illness, I’m here to tell you that,

 

That is a fucking table tennis table.

 

Kindly not to put your bag on it. Of course, I don’t mind to move your bag for you, but I’m not that kind of person who will be careful on strangers’ stuffs.

 

Thanks =D

 

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. michaelkon says:

    http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=117278

    nanged ya!

    this people are so inconsiderate!!

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    i hope these people knew it!

  1. Jz says:

    thanks Michaelkon

    Sab:
    They just don't care =P