Click the title for the full post

H1N1 attacks!

Friday, August 14, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:34 PM

Short talk:123

Ate McDonald’s breakfast at 10am and didn’t eat anything at all until 8pm. Great, that’d save a lot of money if I go to KL.

 

 

Long queue in the clinic made my mother who brought my brother there because of his stomach ache turned back. All the people there were flu and coughing, waiting with them has no different with killing yourself with H1N1.

 

I even received one message this morning, that warned me that H1N1 was found among students in INTI. Fuck that, H1N1 has been filling up all the newspapers for weeks, and now it comes to my college.

 

Wearing flu mask is troublesome, my ears were pain, and I can’t talk nor breath probably. But the thing is, I don’t want to die yet, not before I become Prime Minister, so I wore it all day long. Yea, even when I was playing ping pong.

 

14082009480

 

I know, like a dumb. All people who passed by looked at us abnormally, I bet they thought we were mad.

 

Well, who cares anyway, since I was not the only one.

 

14082009484

14082009485

 

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    why not yesterday u all wore it when in sunset??lol