Click the title for the full post

F.A.M.E The Beach Night

Sunday, August 2, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:08 PM

Short talk:123

At the moment I woke up at 9 o’clock this morning, I knew I’ll probably spend my whole afternoon for sleeping.

 

 

For me, being 18 doesn’t only stand for watching 18 rated movies in cinema, it also means that I could drink until pass out without worrying that I would wake up in a police station.

 

Yea, I’m an alcoholic, just that I don’t drink often, to hell with the price of alcoholic drinks.

 

02082009469

 

My friend invited me to the beach party in F.A.M.E yesterday. I didn’t know if I’ll drop, so following friend’s car would be a wiser choice, especially when the driver shows you his confidence.

 

1   ‘Lu eh lim beh lim eh?’

          (you can drink or not wan?)

 

2

‘Lu siau? Lu toh wa pun bui toh la!’ 

(siau? You drop I also won’t drop lah!)     

 

 

With no doubt that clubbing on the sand in slippers is really awesome,

 

02082009467 

If I wasn’t stepped by high heels twice.

 

And I guess the driver (aka the friend who invited me) went crazy, look at the drinks, Martell, Chivas, and Carlsberg.

 

02082009465

 

And I was crazier to sit beside him when all the soft drinkers ran away, following him mixing all the drinks, one cup followed by one cup, one shot and one shot. Well, as a suck dancer, drinking is the only thing I can do isn’t it?

 

Of course, take some photos with those crazy fellas before leaving.

 

02082009125

 

The confident driver wasn’t inside anyway.

 

Why? You might ask.

 

02082009468

 

So at the end, I still had to drive, Zzz.

 

J’z

Currently have 7 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    u've changed...

  1. hahahahahahahahah! ur friend's a noob drinker~ =P

  1. Jz says:

    Anonymous:
    As in?

    Ang3l:
    Not really, we drank alot, and mixed up with beers and martell xD

  1. Iye... go clubbing no call me :P

  1. Jz says:

    alaaa, you call me then next time =P

  1. i go out drinking also mix everything, LOL but never drunk...wanna try thou.. hmmm

  1. Jz says:

    good students like us seldom go mah LOL