Click the title for the full post

Economics failed

Friday, August 7, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 8:25 PM

Short talk:123

Sharing a van with girls is a mistake, you won’t able to catch a moment to sleep.

 

 

Had spent the rest of my break time in the library yesterday, and spotted this book/magazine/papers or whatever it calls occasionally.

 

06082009477

 

Economic! This is what I’m going to study after foundation (probably)!

 

I was thinking that, with the basic knowledge of Economic I have learnt, perhaps I would be able to understand some of them.

 

So, I just simply flipped into a page.

 

06082009476.jpg

 

Certainly, I’m fucked.

 

DSC00577.jpg

 

ah dang it, I guess I’ll just stick to the books that suit my level, like

 

DSC00578

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    change your mind??
    LOL..

    haiz..that cover page is not me..XD

  1. Jz says:

    No, I've high determination =P