Click the title for the full post

Drink more beers

Thursday, August 20, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:02 PM

Short talk:123

Saw the big improvement in some government sectors, making IC is much more faster. Well, not for the TM.

 

 

 

I drink a lot, but I don’t drink often. Not because of the price (erm maybe lol) nor scaring of the drinker’s stomach. I’m not an alcoholic, but sometimes drinking beers does really cheer me up. Of course, if it doesn’t cost me that much.

 

DSC00980

 

At that moment, I won’t remember any unhappy event, stress, or problems that I’m currently facing or have faced.

 

And the most important thing is, by the time I’m drinking beers, I know that I’m actually saving the Earth.

 

DSC00993

 

So, do invite me to save the Earth, thanks.

 

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    what that means actually??why said that drink more beer save the earth leh?

  1. I'll second drinking beer to save earth.... XD

  1. Jz says:

    Sab:
    dont drink water, drink beers, save water xD

    Hypergraphian:
    That's right xD