Click the title for the full post

A dick for her birthday.

Saturday, August 8, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:25 PM

Short talk: 23

Tell me, why on the Earth should I go to see those stones in jewels exhibition when there is no models.

 

 

What kind of cake would surprise you the most? A cake with your face on it? A super large Haagen Dazs’ ice cream cake? Or a cake with Megan Fox’s number on it?

 

Well, for sure you wouldn’t expect or want, a dick,

 

123

 

with testicles and pubic hair on it, especially when you’re a girl and required to bite the dickhead off.

 

1234

 

Can someone gets me boobs for my birthday next year?

 

J’z

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. kenwooi says:

    WOW THATS NICE! loolll...
    i think you can find boobs cake from the same shop as the penis cake's shop??? hahaha.. nice!! =P

    kenwooi.com

  1. Jz says:

    The thing is these pictures come from an email.

    Or else, I'd get it for my every friend's birthday.

  1. Carson Heng says:

    LOL! I'd want a boob cake as well! But.. I wonder what would my parents say about it <_<||

  1. Jz says:

    Hell no, that's for friends only, or you wannt to buy a boobs cake for your dad? xD

  1. Carson Heng says:

    Never try never know! but.. I'll just let someone else try it 1st xP

  1. Jz says:

    Probably not me =P