Click the title for the full post

Counter-Aedes Win

Sunday, August 30, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:03 PM

Short talk:123

Another 12pm brunch dim sum, and, I love lok lok!

 

 

 

Was always wondering how a smoke bang in Counter Strike works.

 

image

 

It’s used in the game to create smoke around in order to cover ourselves from the enemies.

 

image

 

Especially snipers.

 

image 

 

God blesses me, finally I encountered the opportunity when I was driving back to home.

 

19082009486 

 

Just when I thought Osama Bin Laden’s secret hideout has finally been discovered by US, I saw the force in full equipments.

 

29-08-09_1806

 

Just that they were not CT (Counter-Terrorist) Force, but the CA (Counter-Aedes) Force, who spread smoke around because one of our neighbourhoods had suffered from Dengue fever.

 

29-08-09_1805

 

Well, at least I know that the taxes we pay to government have some usages now. But for heaven’s sake, please improve the stinky smell of the smoke (durian flavour perhaps) and stop spraying straight into people houses!

 

29-08-09_1803

 

That made my turtles sick.

 

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. kenwooi says:

    haha.. fogging.. activity.. smelly!

    kenwooi.com

  1. I think the idea is to get the smoke into the house. But I agree le, maybe can improve the smell.

  1. Jz says:

    Kenwooi:
    That makes me hide in my room for hours.

    Chris:
    That poisoned my pets xD