Click the title for the full post

Cheapest City – Kuala Lumpur

Saturday, August 22, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:47 PM

Short talk:asd

Great, all people ppk me. You know what? TULAN!

 

 

 

 

Even myself want to continue my education in Kuala Lumpur next year, but guess what? Kuala Lumpur is the cheapest city in the world =P

 

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I came across this in newspaper.

 

22082009489

 

This is based on the data collected by United Bank of Switzerland. Well, at least Malaysia make herself into the 73 cities in the list.

 

And the most expensive city, Oslo.

 

image

 

I don’t get why the heck it’s the most expensive, I don’t see any twins-towers-like-building there.

 

image

 

Malaysia Boleh!

 

For those who are able to read Chinese, here is the full article

http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2009/08/21/71.html

 

J’z

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. irfan says:

    surely this is based on the historical unique / high cost living and the quality of lifestyle there .

  1. Jz says:

    Quality of lifestyle xDDDD

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    LOL..they all ppk u .
    tsk tsk

  1. Aww.. too bad im a banana :(