Click the title for the full post

Car technology

Monday, August 24, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:42 PM

Short talk:1234

Woke up at 8am and the people in INTI told me: Sorry, your result is not ready yet, please come back on 26th.

 

 

 

Was planning to drive to Kuala Lumpur, for the safeness of my friends and I, I took my car to service and do alignment.

 

Surprisingly, even simple car servicing is computerized nowadays (or I’m outdated, perhaps). Something like only can be seen in James Bond’s movie.

 

22082009487

 

While people were removing my tyres, I saw an Indian’s car was in the process of doing alignment too. The car was driven to surface of the machine, and 4 aerials or whatever are installed on the tyres.

 

22082009488

 

Then they will use this machine to scan something I don’t know, and the information will be shown on the monitors.

 

And the really cool thing was, just after my car was serviced, my friend called me saying that he cannot go with me. Wadafak!

 

J’z

Currently have 1 comments: