Click the title for the full post

Basketball

Saturday, August 22, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 12:03 AM

Short talk:123

RM75 buffet is expensive, but not when my dad is the customer, who drank 14 tins of beers.

 

 

 

Sorry for late post today, went to fetch my dad from the airport.

 

It’s been a long time since the last time I touched my ball, I mean, basketball. All the skills have been rusted (or rust’er), so instead of saying playing basketball, I’d say it’s just playing.

 

DSC00620

 

Spent a great time, I’d say. Well, thing would be better if I don’t have to wake up early in 7am since I sleep at around 3am every night.

 

J’z

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. I think ur ball oso rusted. Ur basketball i mean. :P

  1. Jz says:

    true, so do you have any ball? basketball ofcourse xD

  1. rotikun says:

    u hav ball?! basketball i mean.. =D

  1. Jz says:

    rotikun:
    I have both, you know i know xD

    Sab:
    Michael was the photographer

  1. Sabrina Ooi says:

    why not Alex or you to be a photographer?