Click the title for the full post

Why study overseas?

Monday, July 27, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 8:02 PM

Short talk:abc

Stop telling me what to do, you’re killing my wicked creativeness.

 

 

Laziness fills me again, I know I’ve to start revising Marketing but not reading Harry Potter, since I want to become a Prime Minister. Blame the blue Monday, just as what my Math lecturer did today.

 

I used to think that studying overseas isn’t really a great thing, the main reason isn’t that I can’t be independence , but the food.

 

image

 

I don’t think food provided by other countries could match Penang’s. Maybe they could, but definitely, not hawkers food which my wallet could afford with.

 

03072009366

And I guess the most difficult decision should be ‘what should I eat?’, especially when you have to ask yourself 3 times a day, 7 days a week. Hell, even asking myself once everyday in the college kills me and my friends.

 

Well, the senior in my previous post changed my mind again. Not with words, this time, but a picture.

 

123.png

 

Oh Mai God, someone just sends me to overseas already, babe I’m coming!

 

J’z

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. Chili Crab says:

    Lol. Wtf. You sounds like a pervert la.

  1. monchichi says:

    Lol...straight migrate there..You can see everyday..XD

  1. Jz says:

    Chili Crab:
    I'm a pervert =P

    Sab:
    Not for too long, until I get bored maybe LOL

  1. I'll send u a good pic from australia topless beach :P
    courtesy of dotagaki.

  1. Jz says:

    Chris: Sure thing xD