Click the title for the full post

Taiwan Bull Restaurant

Saturday, July 18, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:30 PM

Short talk:123

Had a haircut, but still got blamed like before going to haircut. I guess only going bald would be safe.

It’s been a long time since the last time I ate beef, hell, beef is just too unaffordable for me. Anyway, Taiwan Bull in Queensbay is having promotion now, you can have your 2nd order in half price!

 

17072009422.jpg

The really cool thing is, every order comes with a soup with balls. I mean, if you order a chicken meal, you will have a a soup with chicken balls! Same thing applied to beef meal, like what I ordered.

 

17072009421.jpg

I guess they come in two for a reason.

 

J’z

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. wayangtimes says:

    hey thanks for updating ur blogroll to my new address at http://www.wayangtimes.com/

    do drop by if u r free to take a look at my new site yah :)

  1. Aaaa... i've seen the restaurant but nvr tried b4 coz no 1 to teman lol. Izit good?

  1. Jz says:

    I'd say normal lol