Click the title for the full post

A stupid cubical game

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:00 PM

Short talk:123

Spending whole day sleeping like a pig. But still, it seems to be not enough.

 

 

My brother is addicted to this stupid game currently.

 

24072009438

 

It is named as Rubik’s Cube or the most common one, Magic Cube. For the puzzle to be solved, each face must have only 1 colour.

 

In order to do that, one must be talented, or have the perseverance to try it out. And apparently I have none.

 

After trying for weeks and the cube still remained the same, my brother asked for a tutorial from his friend.

 

24072009440

 

If I saw this without knowing that it’s a tutorial for the cube earlier, I will definitely think that it is a cheat code of mine years ago. Why? Because the freaking handwriting  looks like mine!

 

After weeks, finally, my brother…

 

25072009442

 

has failed.

 

25072009443

 

I’m sure that he will be freaked out when he sees this.

 

 

 

J’z

Currently have 0 comments: