Click the title for the full post

Rambutan’s madness

Friday, July 17, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:08 PM

Short talk:123

I hate McDonald! Been eating for weeks, damn the McValue lunch.

 

 

 

Thanks to my friend who gave me whole bundle of rambutans this morning.

 

1

 

Instead of bringing it home, I decided to bring it to my class and treat my friends. (Since my some of my friends complained about my selfishness after my last rambutan post.)

 

17072009415

Without considering too much (which I should), I went to play ping pong during the break for about 10 minutes as usual.

 

And…

 

Untitled

Crap! That’s how much they left for me. My sixth sense common sense tells me that the mastermind of this shit must be…

 

3

 

To hell with the rambutans! I was planning to use those rambutans to bribe, I mean to treat the lecturers!

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Too bad my lecturers can only be bribed i mean.. treated with $$ or durians.

  1. Crystal says:

    haha... both durians and rambutans are AWESOME. malaysian fruits are king!

    thanks for dropping by my blog btw! :) hope to see you there againn...

    cheers,
    crys