Click the title for the full post

Presentation failed

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 6:53 PM

Short talk:123

Another presentation downs, 2 more presentations and 2 more tests to go before final exam.

 

 

 

Having our marketing presentation today, must say that it’s a fail for me.

 

We’ve been told that our time limit is 15 minutes, but I thought that lecturer wouldn’t care or mind if we go until 20 minutes, just like the other teams.

 

I thought I was well prepared, until the lecturer told us that he was in a rush and we, as the last team, had to finish everything up within 15 minutes, thus, I tried to make everything fast by skipping all the minor details, and ended up putting myself into nervous.

 

Ah, just fuck up, here are some pictures.

 

DSC00541

DSC00538

 

Sorry for the quality.

 

Anyway, taking picture with car when you’re in formal is cool.

 

DSC00549

Especially when the car isn’t yours.

 

J’z

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. We here EVERYDAY have to wear formal...WITH TIE. Sien...

  1. Jz says:

    You have to use to it, as a future teacher =P

  1. monchichi says:

    lol.like very very very successful people..with mercedas..XD

  1. Jz says:

    what 'like', I'm LOL, jkjk