Click the title for the full post

New hairstyle

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 4:51 PM

Short talk:123

Get a low mark for marketing assignment, shouldn’t waste so much time looking for points but to check my English. Only 5 movies available for GSC today, 2 watched 1 cartoon 2 suck, what a fucking day.

 

 

Seriously, I don’t understand girl, don’t understand what they think and what they do. They can use their free time fooling around with their hair.

 

07072009381

 

Maybe she wanted to be like this,

 

DSCN2716

 

But it seemed to be a fail. I took my handphone and captured that picture,

 

‘You’ll be on my blog today’

 

Saying that was a mistake, they came to me, and…

 

07072009382

 

宁得罪君子莫得罪女人。

Ended up like this,

 

07072009383

 

‘Put him on blog! Put him on blog!’

 

They shouted, like I care, I’ll put it on mine 1st! =P

 

07072009384

 

 

Then continue to be like this even after all classmates and lecturer came in and laugh at me. Who cares, I look so adorable!

 

1234

 

J’z

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. Chili Crab says:

    Yes yes, you are cute!!! Lol. Wtf. You are dang daring la, can continue your look like that even your classmates and lecturers went in.

  1. Jz says:

    It's fine, since all my classmates know I'm crazy =P

  1. monchichi says:

    LOL...cut enough...lalallaalal~~

  1. Looks better than ur original. Might wanna consider keeping it :P

  1. Jz says:

    chris, it'd suit you better LOL

  1. PIDthegiRl says:

    LMAO!!
    you are insane