Click the title for the full post

My house is a zoo

Monday, July 6, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 5:21 PM

Short talk:1234

Ladies, stop fooling with my wipers already, my car is old enough, thanks.

 

 

Besides dogs, cockroaches, lizards, and dead hamsters, there are many pets else in my house, like my dad’s golden dragon fish (direct translation),

 

05072009370

which is huge and dying soon. Some playful fishes,

 

05072009378

A turtle which was as small as a 50 sen coin when it’s bought.

 

05072009375

I tell you, bitten by a turtle will make you cry.

And a new member recently,

 

05072009373

 

He is fucking hella cool.

 

Have you seen this kind of turtle before? No? So as the people in the pet shop, thus no one knows what he eats, we’ve tried many kind of things and he only ate some.Perhaps he is scared?

 

Tell me if you know what he eats, reward you a kiss maybe LOL

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    eat durian!!!
    U see it shell like durian eh..cool..
    Boh la..kong nia..XD

  1. Jz says:

    I'll finish the durian before him =P