Click the title for the full post

The Model Student

Monday, July 13, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:28 PM

Short talk:123

I’m stuck at Marketing assignment, I hate doing these shits. Therefore, gambateh my teammates LOL.

 

 

Credit to Jackson for the picture he took in the class.

 

DSCN2716

Found this picture from his blog accidently, and yea, this is what my class looks like. According to him, this picture was taken when  ‘things get too boring in the class

 

Well, let’s see what were they doing.

 

1234

 

12345

 

123456

 

And finally, the only one who was actually paying attention to the lecturer.

 

3233

 

OMG WHO IS THAT!

 

J’z

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. No wonder ure paying attention. Sure got leng lui at d front

  1. Jz says:

    I always hope that my teacher/lecturer is a leng lui, but I've been disappointing for 18 years

  1. monchichi says:

    r u sure you are paying attention??XD

  1. ning says:

    =.=lll beh kua nia...

  1. Jz says:

    @Sab- Yesh
    @Ning- Thanks LOL