Click the title for the full post

Michael Jackson’s hair

Thursday, July 16, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:27 PM

Short talk:  123

Playing ping pong while others were studying like mad feels good, that was like ‘Ah, I’m already good enough’ when I actually know nothing.

 

 

 

I’ve heard about Michael Jackson’s hair is fake due to an accident years ago, but I didn’t know what happened until I watched this video today.

 

 

I was so shocked when I saw his hair after the fire, he became a bald!

 

Well, I found this when I was blog-hopping around.

http://boyfriendkukakigossip.blogspot.com/2009/07/michael-jackson-hair-on-fire.html

 

And I was so speechless after reading what the author writes. This part,

 

123

 

pity him… :)

 

That’s how the author shows his/her compassion. LOL

 

J’z

Currently have 0 comments: