Click the title for the full post

The messiest room

Friday, July 24, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:57 PM

Short talk:123

Economics down, nightmare begins. Holy shit, I don’t care, I’m going to be relax tonight.

 

 

 

There was a contest held by Ikea months ago, named as ‘Go clean your room contest’, or to make it more simple, ‘messiest room contest’.

 

3

 

Wanted to post about this for a long time, but keep forgetting until I went to the furniture exhibition in PISA today. Well, a lot of people had joined the contest.

 

 

1

 

Very obvious that some people made their room messy purposely, by throwing all their cloths everywhere. Like this:

 

pp

Failed

 

And again, very obvious another kind of people were not going to win also.

 

4

You just called that messy!? Failed

 

So I was like,

 

OMFG, FINALLY THIS IS MY CHANCE TO WIN MONEY.

 

Why? I guess I’ll show you my door and let you imagine the rest of my room.

 

16072009413

 

I was planning to join until I saw something that made me hopeless and gave up.

 

2

 

Mum! My room isn’t the messiest yet!

 

J’z

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    my room very clean eh...wakaka