Click the title for the full post

It’d be an awesome week

Thursday, July 23, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 8:44 PM

Short talk:123

Too many things to be done, seems like another 7 months are needed to finish my Harry Potter.

24 July (Friday) – Economics test

This subject should be okay, I guess, as long as I finish my revision tonight. Perhaps it’d be a sleepless night again. Well, it’s just the beginning of the nightmare.

 

27 July (Monday) – English presentation

Fuck this up, I still haven’t touched this presentation at all, which means that I have to spend my lovely weekend on this, or become another dead meat like my last presentation.

 

28 July (Tuesday) – Marketing test

Great, another ‘haven’t-touched-subject’, since I’ve already decided to use my weekend on practicing my hella presentation, it means the only time I can use to revise on my dusted marketing notes is the Monday night, hell, kill me, kill me!

 

30 July (Thursday) – Software application test

It seems like a great thing to have a whole Wednesday to prepare for this subject, but no, the thing is I’m totally suck in this subject, how the hell could I remember all the names and functions of EVERY button. Spending whole night for the previous software application test only brought me a 28/50. Therefore, obviously, I’m dead.

 

31 July (Friday) – Software application assignment due date & presentation

At least I’ve a brief idea on the topic of my English presentation already, but for this one? I know nothing beside the due date. So to hell with Merlin’s bread (LOL?), my Wednesday isn’t only for the revision.

 

Conclusion

Thus, this week is totally fucked up, forgive me if I don’t blog for some days, of course I’ll still try my best. Okay, I better stop complaining and start doing.

 

 

But before that, I’ve to finish watching my TV, play some games, read some comics and take a nap first.

 

J’z

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds "fun". All d best!