Click the title for the full post

I just don’t give a damn

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 6:29 PM

Rules are set to be offended, to be ignored, and for decoration purpose. Yea, I did see a lot of students and workers smoking at the stairs where the ‘no smoking’ signs are.

 

Here, I’m going to show you all more examples after this,

 

09052009204

Staff and Corporate customers only? Who’d actually care about this and run to another floor for a pee? Not even when there is punishment in secondary school lah~

 

Because we’re too young? too immature?

Please laaah, not even when you say ‘please’ to a bald uncle in formal laaah.

 

DSC02765

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    oh yeah..vic and me sit on it also..XD

  1. Jz says:

    tsk tsk, unlike me