Click the title for the full post

Free Cyber Cafe

Thursday, July 2, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 7:18 PM

INTI provides cyber lab for the students, making them easy to do their assignments or looking for information.

DSC00506

DSC00505

I guess it helps some students who have difficulties. But well, for some (most)  people,  it doesn’t mean that. It’s just a free cyber cafe for them.

 

DSC00509

 

DSC00512

 

DSC00513

Personally I’ve quitted all my games recently, which makes me feel like something is missing in my life. Every night, I feel the boringness, loneliness and tulaness. Well, this feeling is just too addictive, I just couldn’t stop facing my dear lappy when there is actually nothing to do.

 

01072009364 *Photo taken at Borders, Queensbay

 

Just fuck my life!

 

by the way, I swear I heard a girl said this in cyber lab today.

 

' Ahhhh, he shoots me!'

 

J’z

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Vivian Q says:

    Same! I also quitted gaming.. But school's busy enough to keep my occupied~