Click the title for the full post

A freak in bathing towel

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 7:45 PM

Short talk:123

So it’s illegal to take photo in Starbucks, even it’s just for assignment purpose.

 

 

 

My friend took a photo of a weird guy after we finished swimming last week.

 

According to him, that guy walked into the street in bathing towel without feeling embarrassed even people were looking at him.

 

So my friend captured the photo from his back.

 

Well, I didn’t see anything, because I was in front of my friend.

 

DSC00829

 

Why that tee seems so familiar?

 

J’z

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. ning says:

    walaoo u..!!!OMG

  1. PIDthegiRl says:

    isit??? its illegal to snap photos in starbuck???

  1. Jz says:

    @ning - I know I'm sexy LOL
    @Pid - Waiter called me to use pictures from internet, wanted to snap with his manager tho

  1. AtelierGal says:

    I take photos when I'm at Starbucks and no one bothered. Try another branch

  1. ning says:

    =.=lll yea,u're so so so SEXY!!(vomiting...)