Click the title for the full post

The dream job – Condom tester

Friday, July 31, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:57 PM

Short talk:123

People are studying for future, I mean, money. But nowadays, you have to throw a large amount of money in first.

 

 

Found this advertisement from wayangtimes, well, I just think that many people would like to apply for this job.

 

funny-thai-ads-interesting-jobs-tester

 

Urgently wanted, which means high demand, rightward shift of demand curve, equilibrium price increases, in the other words, high salary!

 

Male or female, why testing condoms needs female? You know what I mean, woohoooo.

 

and the most interesting part, 500 positions! For heaven’s sake! Since when there are so much!

 

I tell you, you better apply now if you’re interested, or else there will be no such chance after 2 years. Why? Because I’ll fucking do it for free when I’m 20!

 

J’z

Currently have 8 comments:

  1. Viya says:

    Where and how to apply? ^^

  1. Wong Haw Han says:

    Don't think will be the way that you are thinking... lol

  1. No nid b the tester. Im alrdy the manager. All the interviewees (female only) go through me =X

  1. monchichi says:

    I heard that for the first time..wuhoooo-

  1. Jz says:

    Pying:
    Ad from thailand =P

    Viya:
    scroll down in this comment list, you will see thier manager right there.

    Wong:
    What way it could be, then? =P

  1. Jz says:

    Chris:
    I wonder if they could survive then, leave me some =D

    Sab:
    So you want to apply?