Click the title for the full post

Dim Sum isn’t nice at all

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 6:13 PM

Short talk:   12323
Semi-sleeping mode, stupid alarm and friend woke me up at 10, damn, I just slept at 7. By the way, wireless in Starbucks sucks.

 

 

Having dim sum as brunch is definitely not a wise choice.

 

25062009361

It’s expensive, at least for a poor people like me, and the main point is these can only fill a corner of my stomach, I didn’t feel full at all! Thanks to the ladies.

 

Anyway, having dim sum with my dad is different thing. LOL

 

1234

 

J’z

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. PIDthegiRl says:

    chao kuan!!!!!!! can eat liao ko hiam dang hiam sai!..

  1. Jz says:

    Not hiam la, it's actually, complains LOL

  1. dim sum!!!! Melaka dim sum vry nice!

  1. Jz says:

    Penang has many, but the price.....