Click the title for the full post

Craziness in McDonald

Thursday, July 30, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 7:53 PM

Short talk:123

The first thing my mum did after learning computer is shut down my laptop while I was sleeping. LOL

 

 

Economics say that people have to make decisions due to limited resources. Of course, including:

 

Coffee or tea?

 

Well, things become easy when you have McDonald’s Mega Saving coupons on your hand.

 

30072009448 

You can just say:

 

30072009446.jpg 

 

Like what I did this morning.

 

To have the best taste, we need Creamer

 

30072009449

 

and Sugar.

 

30072009450

 

Just when I thought I was the craziest,

 

30072009451

 

I saw my friend kept adding creamer to his tea, which had almost became pure white colour.

 

1

 

   'Friend, why you keep adding creamer arh?'

 

 3

' I don’t know, I’ve added many already, but it still doesn’t become sweet. '

 

2

 

   'Creamer doesn’t help, add sugar lah friend.'

 

 

So he thought both are the same……

 

How his tea tastes like? His face explains everything.

 

30072009453

 

J’z

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. LeeAnn says:

    haha...y he dunno wat is creamer and wat is sugar hor???so funny lah him=]=]

  1. Jz says:

    Leeann:
    Not don't know, he just didn't notice.

    Chris:
    LOL

  1. monchichi says:

    I burst out laughing!!!lol. But he so cute...he can be a model for MCD!

  1. monchichi says:

    yup..ying wen is "CUTE"!