Click the title for the full post

Another Sunday

Sunday, July 12, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:48 PM

Short talk:123

Slept when I was on the way to Kedah, slept when I was in Kedah, slept when I was on the way back from Kedah. Congratulation Jack, you’ve involved yourself into a pig successfully.

 

One word to describe my day,  BORING

 

Been living in the city for so long, life couldn’t move on without internet. After completed some of my exercises, all I could do was staring at the beautiful nature, which I have totally no interest on.

 

1234

 

The cat and chicken are not as dumb as how they look, I mean, they look dumb.

 

My dad went to play his beloved golf, mum and brother went to Tesco. What else can I do beside sleeping?

 

Well, the day isn’t that bad actually, because there is something that makes the boringness worth.

 

12072009407

 

It’s been a long time since I ate this kind of rambutan last time. They’re big.

 

12072009408

 

Juicy and SWEET.

 

12072009409

 

I tell you, they’re just awesome. What? You want?

 

Go to Kedah and stare at the chickens and cats for 5 hours then =P

 

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Ning says:

    QB at Kedah!!XDD

  1. ning says:

    yes??anything??that time i sitting aeroplane liao..