Click the title for the full post

Thank you dad

Sunday, June 21, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 8:33 PM

Father’s day, nothing happened as usual, no present, no card, nor even a kiss *eww*

Unlike my mother, my father is the type that seems like don’t care about anything of me, but I know, he does.

He lets me to choose whatever I like to study. When other parents are forcing their children to take Science Stream, he allowed me to take Art Stream, which considered as the worst class in my secondary school. I guess I didn’t disappoint him for that =P

All my friends know that I’m a freak, who dares to do many weird things, but it’s hard for me to say this to my dad, maybe that’s because of him? or me maybe?

Thank you dad, I love you,

as I know how much you love me.

 

dsdsf

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. I love ur dad too. lol.

  1. PIDthegiRl says:

    My dad love me too!
    *waveee wavveeee waving hands~
    I dont think ur a Freak. lol. Piang aRe. haha