Click the title for the full post

Negaruku: The War of Prime Ministers

Saturday, June 6, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 1:11 PM

Due to my busy life, I have quitted all RPG online games, including my beloved Ragnarok Online. Therefore, I only play some Warcraft games on Garena lately.

 

Surprisingly I found this map yesterday, which is named as Negaraku: Merdeka Edition

1 

2 

Once you get into the game, you need to pick a Hero (it stands for character or role if you’re not Warcraft player)

 

In the previous game, I chose….

3

But too bad, my opponent didn’t choose Dr. Mahatir,

 

6 - Copy

Then the war started, the ‘Anwar’ drew the FIRST BLOOD, the ‘Badawi’ was killed.

 

4

Why? As a Prime Minister, the ‘Badawi’ was too stupid to step on the flag of his own country. The penalty for that is 3HP.

 

I meant 3HP left.

 

5

Finally my ‘Anwar’ image

to Level 6, yes, if you play DotA, you should know that the hero learns his 1st Ultimate (a.k.a the strongest skill) at this level.

 

Then my ‘Anwar’ used the Ultimate,

 

6

DIE BADAWI!

EAT MA ULTI!

 

Download it here

And start your killing spree =P

 

J’z

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    lolx
    too free...
    but i'm surprise got this type of game!

  1. monchichi says:

    lolx
    too free...
    but i'm surprise got this type of game!

  1. DC says:

    eh I played this before!!! LOL
    can make song....INILAAAHHHH BARIISAN KITTAAAA

  1. Jz says:

    yea lol, some Negaraku and Kenaramu LOL