Click the title for the full post

Mother’s MSN

Friday, June 19, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:14 PM

My mother started to worry how could she contact me if I go to study in other state or overseas, therefore, she decided to learn MSN.

 

Well, MSN might be a simple thing for us who use computer frequently, but actually it’s not, for those who don’t even know how to turn on the power or press the Enter button, like my mum.

 

1

She learnt 1 by 1, started from how to turn on the computer, she used a notebook to jog down everything, including some simple steps which are easy for a 4 years old kid.

 

Yea, you might laugh at her, but how hard is it for a her? Who never touch computer beside cleaning the monitor. She is doing all these for me.

 

And now, she knows how to MSN!

This is her first message to me

 Untitled

I was smiling, and touched, thank you mum.

And I replied…..

 

Untitled - Copy

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. readerzz says:

    wow so touching
    guess she was too excited and happy that she finally can MSN =]

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hahaha! This is so funny!
    At least she's one step closer to technology!

  1. Vivian Q says:

    your posts are so interesting, I'm reading it!