Click the title for the full post

Michael Jackson in Malaysia

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 7:56 PM

I’ve never seen a star like Michael Jackson.

I’ve never seen such talented performer like Michael Jackson.

I’ve never seen such fantastic concert like Michael Jackson’s.

I’ve never seen such crazy fans like Michael Jackson’s.

 

image

The world has lost an irreplaceable legend, we will miss you, your music will live forever.

 

 

Thanks you for your music,

Rest In Peace, The King of Pop.

From Malaysia.

 

 

And fuck this guy.

 

123

J’z

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. Kiss says:

    hi, want to link exchange?

    my blog is:
    www.kissexchange.blogspot.com

    =)

  1. haha always love to see one of those dam MJ impersonators.

  1. Kiss says:

    alright linked Jz.. =)

  1. Jz says:

    @Chris HELLA THE JUST SUCK
    @Kiss nope =D