Click the title for the full post

Jack, you’d better watch out!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 8:46 PM

Was blogging as usual yesterday, and found out a message which had surprised me.

 

1

At that moment, only one word went into my mind.

屌!

That guy didn’t leave his name, nor the girl’s name, how I know which girl was he talking about?Then I started to think, I always fool around with all my friends, including the girls, and I don’t think any of them is in a relationship.

 

Therefore, I just ignored him, until this showed up today, which made me speechless.

3

I thought somebody has been dumped by his girl because of me, I’m glad that it didn’t happen, but well, at the same time, I feel sad too LOOOL.

 

By the way, I love the nickname he used: very pissed man

123

J’z

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Annie says:

    Wahahahaha.... ok.....!st time in my live saw this kind of miss understanding.... really cost a good laugh.