Click the title for the full post

I’m talented to be an ass

Monday, June 15, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:00 PM

If you have been following this blog since few months ago, for sure, you will know that I love to participate all kind of activities.

  • I do play table tennis
  • I do play golf
  • I do play pool
  • I do play foosball
  • I do play basketball
  • I do go swimming
  • I do go hiking
  • etc etc etc

I don’t know, but keep doing a fixed activity makes me sick. And I would be glad to join some activities which I haven’t participated before.

 

Well, but I bet you all don’t know that I do play musical instrument too! For example, Piano

09052009203

And Electronic Guitar

09052009202

Yes I do play…… just play only…… LOL

 

docoration

 

J’z

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    tudioh..
    like very pro nia~