Click the title for the full post

I’m about to die

Sunday, June 14, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:56 PM

Sorry for the late posting, but well, I’m about to die seriously.

 

Here come to the middle of the semester,  assignments come in tons, so as the test-test sekalian. Actually I can handle all these shits, but the thing becomes worse when I get infected by don’t know which idiot, and get a flu.

 

I tried to continue my work until 3am yesterday, but ended up my flu getting more serious and couldn’t sleep at all for the whole night.

 

Now, I wake up from a sleep of whole afternoon, but my flu still isn’t getting better yet I still need to complete my assignment and wake up at 7 tomorrow.

 

Nothing about blog comes through my mind, sorry readers.

 

123

J’z

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    pls die.. =(

  1. Jz says:

    LOL @ Anonymous
    thanks xD

  1. Anonymous says:

    Aiyoyo!
    Swine Flu!
    HAHAHAHAX!