Click the title for the full post

I’m 18!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:26 PM

I was so pissed, today should be a public holiday what! Why!? You ask me why? Because today is my birthday!

 

Having my class as usual, but from my classmates’ ‘evilish smile’, I guessed that they were planning something evil, and I was very sure of it when they insisted to go Queensbay Mall after the class.

 

Surprisingly they didn’t play any prank on me, but a cake.

Well, who says that people must become more mature after 18? I SYOK ACTING CUTE CANT ARH?

 

23062009356

As what I’ve expect, how could people miss the chance to revenge on me!

 

23062009358

I tell you, even Golden Screen Cinema releases Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen  (I’ll blog about it tomorrow) 1 day earlier because of me LOL

image 

and met Chris aka Dotagaki for the first time, who complained to me about getting forced to watch Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak.

 

Went to eat Lok Lok after that, which used to be my favourite food. Many things have changed, but it is still delicious after these days.

 

23062009360

Thanks to all my friends, it’s been a long time since my last smile, these made my day =)

 

J’z

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Happy birthday dude! Oi dam.. ure tall! haha.