Click the title for the full post

He just touch her

Sunday, June 28, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 7:40 PM

I’m not going to blog about Michael Jackson since many people have already done it and all the radios+ TVs+ newspapers+ websites has been talking about him for like 24/7. But still, I have to show my respect to him,

 

image

Your name will always be remembered, Rest in Peace, the King of Pop.

 

Lets back to the topic today. I thought that being a star is tiresome, with no freedom at all, and end up become a dead meat like Michael Jackson. Just like no one cares if Jack buys a condom at 7-11, but not Michael Jackson.

 

Well, I’ve change my mind after knowing the advantage of being a star. Income? popularity? These are just shits, check this MV.

 

 

A great song isn’t it? Did you see something inside? NO!? You’re just blind! Fast forward the MV to 2:45!

 

Untitled

Just make me a star please.

 

123

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. lao wei... enrique touched a piece of heaven.

  1. monchichi says:

    sampat kia!xDD
    U "tuk" what!

  1. Jz says:

    @chris - I want that heaven too LOl

    @sab - cloth, yea, cloth xD