Click the title for the full post

He is in my college!

Friday, June 26, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 6:35 PM

I didn’t know about him until he showed up in my college, Beau Bristow~

Who is him? There is a fucking awesome site called Google.

www.justfuckinggoogleit.com

 

image

He came to my college on 23 June for the preview of his concert, and to wish me happy birthday *ahem*.

 

23062009354

 

23062009353

 

All I can say is, he can sing well! Do check his songs in his official website and his performance in my college.

http://www.beaubristow.com/

 

 

Yes! He is going to have concert in my college!!

 

eh?

 

wait….

 

23062009355 - Copy

24/6/09?  DAMN

 

Sorry Beau Bristow, for the late advertisement xD

 

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. YULI says:

    haha! kudos to yahhh!:D

  1. ahh one of my fav song "chasing cars" by snow patrol. Good choice beau, whoever u r :P