Click the title for the full post

The adult story book

Saturday, June 27, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:38 PM

This is what happened last week.

 

'Eh Jack, borrow me some money.'

'For what?'

'I need to buy something'

'What?'

18062009348

Wooo, he wanted to buy an adult story book, why we need to read book when the adult stuffs can be found everywhere. Well, it costs him RM53.90. Is it worth? Siau siau! It’s not pirated okay!?

 

18062009349

Okay lah, actually it’s Joanna’s album LOL.

 

18062009350

I have no idea why there is a caption like that, there is no adult stuff inside (which has disappointed me) , so don’t blame me after you buy it for Joanna’s adult story.

 

123

 

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Joyce Tedoen says:

    Screw MJ-die-and-we-should-mourn. I love Joanna Wang. The Adultstory Book was crafted by herself, including those cute illustrations on covers. You just have to listen to the songs to understand it. Just do a search in youtube and have a go at her songs.

  1. Joanna who? So expensive seh.

  1. Jz says:

    @Joyce - Thanks for telling me. Btw, MJ is a legend, I've never seen such situation in any concert beside his.

    @Chris - Joanna Wang, 王若琳 xD